NoonPi makes it easy to access your account even if you’ve forgotten your password or changed your email address.
- If you have simply forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link located on the My Account log in page.
- A new password will be sent to your registered email account. Log in with this temporary password, then click the Change Password link to create a new password that is easy for you to remember.
- If you do not receive the email from us, be sure to check your “Spam,” “Trash,” or “Promotional” folders in your email box. Sometimes our emails are incorrectly routed to these files.
- If you no longer have access to your registered email address, click the Change Email link located on the My Account log in page.
- You will be asked the “challenge” question that you set up at the time of account creation. When this has been answered correctly, you will be prompted to enter your new email address. You can then use the new email address to access your account and / or to change your password if desired.
- If you have entered a mobile phone number at the time of account creation, you can request that a one-time password be texted to you. This will permit account access and allow you to update your password.
- If you have set up a challenge question at the time of account creation, you can answer that question to receive a one-time password that will permit access and allow you to update your password.
- If you cannot remember your password and do not know the answer to your challenge question, contact our Customer Service Team using the Live Support Chat link on any page or call us at 281 444-0004 for assistance.